A few mini adventures in Lima today, including an impromptu Spanish class and lots of men with guns (don’t panic mum).
It’s weird to leave in summer and arrive in winter – cool and drizzly today. Long bus journey to Cuzco tomorrow, 21 hours in fact! I hope the views will be as good as those from the plane – the Amazon and the Andes:
One Comment to “A Plane With A View”
Thanks For Your Comments!
- Babs on The Perils of Paradise – Koh Rong
- kirsty on Images of Angkor
- Hear from Volunteers at Allambie | Allambie Orphanage on New Friends – Allambie
Contact Us On Skype
- Really interesting and enlightening few hours today at @COPELaos. Take a look to find out more about UXO in Laos etc http://t.co/le7Ge0FX
- Tom-Yum Martini, complete with kafir lime leaf and chilli. The best cocktail in Laos? http://t.co/EGFxq1Hk #hipstamatic
- Luang Prabang http://t.co/arxfDbzb
- Bring on the elephants!!!!!!!!!!!
- Taking It Slow - Northern Laos http://t.co/YAMoxAfb
- No #snow here in Lang Prebang, #Laos - in fact it's pretty warm to say the least. Nevertheless, Helen still has a cold...